Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting Started! Hurray!

Welcome and thank you so much for stopping by! This is the Blog of the random bits of my handmade life and hopefully there will be loads of making and sharing!I hope you like as much as I do of little handmade things that in their simplicity make our lives so much pretty+happy+yummy! My main handmaking interests are crochet, card-making, cooking+baking, photography and buttons! Oh yah Buttons! I just LOOOOvE buttons and all the stuff you can do with them! Or just having them ;)

Hope this first post has sparked your curiosity and that you'll be back to check on madebycata! For now I'm going back to study this blogging business!...It's no piece of cake! So please be patient and don't give up on me. I promise I wont give up on what looks very much like chinese to me right now...! See you soon!

Love,  cata

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cata, I love your blog, so cute and generous and and what a lovely heat though coming from a so chilly country. Just keep on being yourself and one thousand thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete